Friday, April 15, 2011

Max Aguilera-Hellweg (by Krystal)






This guy is DISGUSTING.  Props to Chad on creeping out my entire Digital class this morning with these images. From a technical aspect, these photos very detailed and are lit with spotlights, which makes these images very effective but also makes me believe that he was definitely NOT in the United States while shooting these. I can't even imagine why he'd want to do this as a series, but hey, whatever floats your boat. And...do I even want to know if these people were dead or alive while these photos were taken? No. No I do not. 

Check out more photos and even some movies/stories on his website. In addition to gory photographs, he's a wonderful storyteller (if you can even get past the images...) http://maxaguilerahellweg.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment